Orioles Card "O" the Day

An intersection of two of my passions: baseball cards and the Baltimore Orioles. Updated daily?

Friday, February 5, 2010

Vintage Fridays: Jim Palmer, 1980 Burger King #7

If you're reading this, I've successfully arrived in Calvert County and I'm snowed in with my girlfriend for the weekend...or I've died trying. Either way, I need some pre-scheduled posts to fill the next few days. How does back-to-back-to-back Jim Palmer cards sound? Great, that's how it sounds. Let's kick it off with a card that combines two delicious tastes: Juicy Whoppers and a carefully coiffed 'Cakes basking in the sun. Oh yeah.

2 comments:

William said...

Snowed in with the girlfriend, eh? No wonder you picked Jim Palmer cards...hahaha

Kevin said...

William - Hey now, let's keep this blog PG-13 ;)