Orioles Card "O" the Day

An intersection of two of my passions: baseball cards and the Baltimore Orioles. Updated daily?

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Koji Uehara, 2010 Topps Chrome Purple Refractor #140

I don't have much time to plan out a blog post today, as I'm merely home to change my clothes and feed the animals before driving down to Bowie to meet friends for dinner and a movie. Little yellow padded envelopes to the rescue! Max warned me a few days ago that there would be a small pile of O's cards headed my way, and true to his word, the cards were delivered today. One of them was this grapeity-purple shiny Koji Uehara. I believe this to be my first purple refractor, and it's a lovely cross-promotional item on this, the grand occasion of the Ravens' second preseason exhibition game of 2013. Yeah, let's go with that. See you tomorrow for Vintage Friday!

No comments: