Orioles Card "O" the Day

An intersection of two of my passions: baseball cards and the Baltimore Orioles. Updated daily?

Friday, July 29, 2011

Vintage Fridays: Robin Roberts, 1965 Topps #15

I'm hopping into the Kevmobile tomorrow afternoon and driving up to Philadelphia for an overnight visit with my friends Ryan and Kerri. After all, I've only been out of Maryland twice in the last week - I wouldn't want to get in a rut or anything. In actuality, this will be my first experience at Citizen's Bank Park. I'm looking forward to watching Cliff Lee and the Phillies take on the fiesty Pirates on a hot Saturday night. I don't have a Robin Roberts half-and-half Orioles/Phillies jersey or anything, so I will probably just wear my maroon Washington College t-shirt and my Angry Oriole Bird cap. I've got to represent, you know.

No comments: