Orioles Card "O" the Day

An intersection of two of my passions: baseball cards and the Baltimore Orioles. Updated daily?

Friday, November 30, 2012

Vintage Fridays: Tommy Davis, 1975 SSPC #398

For the second year in a row, I spent the entire month of November growing a mustache from scratch as part of the Movember campaign. While I didn't exactly reach the hirsute heights of Tommy Davis, I'm pretty happy with the results. You can check out the photo gallery on my "Mo Space", and if you want to feel good about yourself, you could also make a donation to support prostate and testicular cancer research and awareness. It probably would've been wiser for me to mention it at the beginning of the month, but rumor has it that I'm an extreme procrastinator. Better late than never, I suppose!

No comments: