Orioles Card "O" the Day

An intersection of two of my passions: baseball cards and the Baltimore Orioles. Updated daily?

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Mike Young, 1986 Donruss #123

You may notice that I failed to post a card yesterday. Honestly, I'm surprised that I haven't missed more days over the nearly five years that I've been pecking away on this blog. Sometimes, after 1,700-plus entries, I feel like I've written all there is to write about the Orioles, baseball cards, my own mundane life, you name it. My mind and the computer screen are both as blank as the expression on Mike Young's face. So yesterday I took a mulligan. It's November, the hot stove season hasn't even gotten going in full force, I've got one eye on the long holiday weekend upcoming, and it was a blah sort of Monday.

Yeah, excuses, excuses. I'll try not to let this become a habit.

No comments: