Orioles Card "O" the Day

An intersection of two of my passions: baseball cards and the Baltimore Orioles. Updated daily?

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Josh Towers, 2002 Playoff Absolute Memorabilia #20

It's a hit-and-run piece tonight because I spent the day at my good friend Mike's wedding. They had beautiful weather and a classy ceremony and reception, and I had a blast seeing all of my college friends again. At the same time, I am thrilled to know that there are no other weddings on my radar for the foreseeable future. This was the third set of nuptials that I've attended in the past five weeks, and I'm pretty sure there are laws against that kind of thing. I'm ready to put away my fancy clothes for a while.

Oh, why Josh Towers? He shares a birthday - February 26 - with Mike. Good for them.

4 comments:

FreeTheBirds said...

I feel your pain, I've also had three weddings in the past two months. I had one this past weekend and two in September. One was in PA the same weekend as one of yours, if I remember correctly. I also had one in the spring to go to. That's four weddings plus a fifth one we were invited to but couldn't attend because it was the same weekend as one of the other weddings.

Enough already, people. I'm definitely wedding-ed out though I will miss the open bars.

Kevin said...

Jeff - The open bars are a plus. Last night they had Clipper City's Heavy Seas Ale. Always good to see people supporting local brewers. ;)

Commishbob said...

You guys should count your blessings. At my age I go to a lot more funerals than weddings.

Kevin said...

Bob - Always looking on the bright side, you are!