Orioles Card "O" the Day

An intersection of two of my passions: baseball cards and the Baltimore Orioles. Updated daily?

Monday, May 18, 2020

Brooks Robinson, 1992 Ziploc #5

Last night I promised more goofy cards featuring Cal Ripken hawking Holiday Inn. However, I put those plans on hold when I realized that today was Brooks Robinson's 83rd birthday. I find myself looking for silver linings more than ever right now, and every day that Brooks Robinson is with us, the world really is a better place for it. You'd be hard pressed to find someone with an unkind word to say about Brooksie.

2 comments:

adiddle said...

I was wondering about that last night when you mentioned it and I knew it was Brooks birthday.
Glad you made the adjustment.
Did you see the zoom meeting for his day there was Cal Jr,Murray ,Boog,Palmer, and even a few of todays players. Pretty neat.

Zach said...

"You'd be hard pressed to find someone with an unkind word to say about Brooksie."

GROUND BALLS DOWN THE 3RD BASE LINE HATE HIM!! (read like a clickbait link)