Orioles Card "O" the Day

An intersection of two of my passions: baseball cards and the Baltimore Orioles. Updated daily?

Friday, April 1, 2016

Vintage Fridays: Rick Dempsey, 1977 Topps #189

Good news, everybody! This is the last Friday without real, live Major League Baseball games for the next six months. I have my tickets for Opening Day, and I've gone ahead and taken a long weekend for myself. So on Monday afternoon, I'll be back in Section 340 in Oriole Park at Camden Yards for the first time in 2016, watching Rick Dempsey throw out the ceremonial first pitch. Then, hopefully I'll see Chris Tillman shut down the Twins.

3 comments:

Zach said...

Best of luck to your team this season! I'll be pulling for the O's (except when they play my Astros, of course).

Rob said...

Man, I'm so jealous. I'll be with you in spirit...as I wear my Orioles tie to work in Waco, TX...

Rounding Thirty 3rd said...

Love this card, really takes me back. Hope you enjoyed the extra long opening day at the Yards.