Orioles Card "O" the Day

An intersection of two of my passions: baseball cards and the Baltimore Orioles. Updated daily?

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Tony Batista, 2001 Upper Deck SP Authentic #187

Tony Batista looks like he's standing in the middle of a whiteout, thanks to Upper Deck's artful presentation. The weather forecast for tomorrow calls for a good chunk of snow in Baltimore, and I'm hoping that comes to pass. Sure, it's March now, but after a long, rainy, crappy winter, I won't look a snow day in the mouth. I've only had one this year, and with my wife's already got her second unscheduled day off this week. I wouldn't want her to be bored at home without me to keep her company, you know? That's just the kind of selfless guy that I am. So I've got the pajamas on inside out and backwards, and I'm ready for a mini-blizzard. Bring it.

No comments: