Orioles Card "O" the Day

An intersection of two of my passions: baseball cards and the Baltimore Orioles. Updated daily?

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Nolan Reimold, 2010 Topps Logoman #HTA 50


Here's a rare (and brief) update from my iPad, since my laptop charger seems to have bitten the dust. I even had to take a picture instead of a scan. This card arrived in the mail today from our old pal Max, who also read my mind and sent three 2014 Heritage O's and a few other assorted treats. Nolan Reimold here was the fiftieth and final card in a Hobby Shop-exclusive set that amounted to Topps taking a victory lap to celebrate their exclusive MLB license. That explains the sudden chill that just ran down my back.

2 comments:

Commishbob said...

Reimold on the DL. LOL Shocking!

Epic410 said...

You can't spell Nolan ReimoLD without DL