Orioles Card "O" the Day

An intersection of two of my passions: baseball cards and the Baltimore Orioles. Updated daily?

Thursday, February 13, 2014

David Segui, 1992 O-Pee-Chee Premier #153

I got my snow day today, and as an offering of gratitude I finally resumed the Great Card Sorting. Basically that means that I set up the folding table I'd bought last week and rooted through the closet in the spare bedroom, trying to remember exactly where I left off. As near as I can tell, I'm somewhere in the 1992-1993 range, which means that I made more progress a few months back than I'd realized. Once I get organized through 1994, the ensuing years will be a piece of cake. But until that happens, the cats are barred from the room. They'll have to make do with having the run of the rest of the house.

No comments: