Orioles Card "O" the Day

An intersection of two of my passions: baseball cards and the Baltimore Orioles. Updated daily?

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Joe Price, 1991 Fleer #488

Well, it must be Thursday night, because I'm starting to get punchy. This happens every week. After four days of running on five-ish hours of sleep a night, I get within sniffing distance of Friday and I get a giddy burst of energy. I think that's the very definition of a weekend warrior. What can I say? Friday means two days without a four-hour round trip commute, or a 6 AM wakeup, or deadlines, or the high-pitched beeping of a fax machine that needs a new cartridge...

Okay, let's wrap this up before I kill my own buzz. Thank you to Joe Price for standing in as Joe Friday. Dragnet...is that the most dated reference I've ever made on this blog?

No comments: