Orioles Card "O" the Day

An intersection of two of my passions: baseball cards and the Baltimore Orioles. Updated daily?

Friday, October 31, 2008

Vintage Fridays: Jim Palmer, 1976 Topps #450

Happy Halloween! Jim Palmer's celebrating one of the greatest holidays of the year by breaking out his orange and black finery. I only regret that I don't have any cards featuring Boog Powell all duded up like the Great Pumpkin. You should really be watching scary movies and/or trick or treating right now, so I'll offer you some holiday greetings from my alter egos of Octobers past and then I'll be on my way. Be safe and leave the lights on! Happy Halloween from:

Killer Klown by you.

2004: Psycho Clown

Michael Stipe by you.

2006: Michael Stipe

Chet Clean by you.

Also 2006: Mr. Clean's Evil Brother, Chet

No comments: