Orioles Card "O" the Day

An intersection of two of my passions: baseball cards and the Baltimore Orioles. Updated daily?

Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Rodrigo Lopez, 2003 Topps Opening Day #104

22 days until Opening Day! We've almost made it, even though there's currently a couple inches of snow and ice out in my yard. It's been fifteen years since Baltimore was hit with a freak snowstorm during their season opener, with Rodrigo Lopez on the mound. Because I've been at this blogging thing for a while, you'd better believe I've written about that game before.

2 comments:

jacobmrley said...

Hey! I've emailed you a couple times in the last few weeks but it hasn't gone through or you have just ignored me (tear). Please email me you address because I have a big pile of O's cards here and they are in my way. Thanks. Now I have to go back to shoveling this 20 inches of snow we go yesterday.

Kevin said...

Hey! Sorry, I've been awful about checking my gmail lately. I'll get on that!