Orioles Card "O" the Day

An intersection of two of my passions: baseball cards and the Baltimore Orioles. Updated daily?

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Henry Urrutia, 2013 Topps Update Series #US329

Henry Urrutia won the game for the Orioles tonight with an opposite-field home run to lead off the ninth inning, becoming the first Baltimore player to hit a walkoff shot for his first career homer since Chris Hoiles did the deed on June 27, 1990. I had the good fortune to be there in person; the O's have hit six game-ending home runs this year (three on this homestand so far), and I've been at Camden Yards for four of them. I must be living right.

2 comments:

Commishbob said...

Please keep going to games. Thank you!



-signed
The rest of us out here clinging to any glimmer of hope for this odd Orioles season.

Kevin said...

I'll be there tomorrow night. You're welcome.