Orioles Card "O" the Day

An intersection of two of my passions: baseball cards and the Baltimore Orioles. Updated daily?

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Billy Klaus, 1991 Crown/Coca-Cola All-Time Orioles #242

On Christmas Eve, I've gotta go with Klaus. As always, I'd like to wish my readers a happy, healthy, and safe holiday season spent with friends and family. Be good to one another and remember to be kind and generous for the rest of the year as well. I'm hereby giving you a break from your daily reading for the next week or so. I'll be back in the new year...year number seven for this little endeavor. Where does the time go?

2 comments:

Zach said...

Won't 2015 be year 8? 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14

Either way, thanks for another 300+ posts of fun daily reading. Everything in my life has changed since 2008, but this blog remains the same. I appreciate that. Happy holidays!

GCA said...

Been a great year. OCOD is still near the top of my daily reading list. Enjoy your break. Then update your Coveted Cluster!! :)