Orioles Card "O" the Day

An intersection of two of my passions: baseball cards and the Baltimore Orioles. Updated daily?

Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Chris Tillman, 2016 Topps #477

I can't sit still. A do-or-die playoff game against the loathsome, obnoxious, cantankerous, preening Blue Jays is the perfect time to write my first blog post in two and a half months, right?

Hopefully I'll be back a lot sooner with my next post, but let me say that we're all doing well here at the home base. Baby Finn is splendid, Janet is healthy, and I'm not any more sleep-deprived than I was before fatherhood. Now, then...

Come on, Tilly. You've got this.

5 comments:

GCA said...

Well, at least they took 'em into extras....

Ubaldo instead of Britton???

Zach said...

Sorry about the O's, but thrilled to hear the family's fine. And thrilled to see you're back.

Ugo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ugo said...

Glad you are back, I enjoyed reading your blog. Fatherhood is the toughest gig you'll ever have. GO JAYS!! Oh Britton for CY Young, hands down the best season for a closer!!

Zach said...

Come back, Kevin! Every time I come to the site and see Chris Tillman staring me down mid-windup I die a little inside. Can we get some '85 Topps nostalgia or hell even '97 Donruss? I'd take Sidney Ponson cards at this point - it's been that long of a wait.