Orioles Card "O" the Day

An intersection of two of my passions: baseball cards and the Baltimore Orioles. Updated daily?

Monday, May 25, 2015

Sidney Ponson, 2000 Upper Deck MVP Silver Script #129

Do you know why I usually don't pick a card out of a box at random when I'm preparing to post on this blog? Because then I might find myself trying to find things to say about a Sidney Ponson parallel insert from 15 years ago. Here's what I've got: Sir Sidney actually has quite a lovely signature. I guess he's gotten plenty of practice while signing his name to plea agreements and other police and court documents.

3 comments:

Zach said...

Micalk Senlldy's inane bot-comment epitomizes the general malaise portrayed in your post.

Kevin said...

I'm getting really tired of these monkey-fighting bots on my Monday-to-Friday blog.

Zach said...

Hahahah so you get another!