Orioles Card "O" the Day

An intersection of two of my passions: baseball cards and the Baltimore Orioles. Updated daily?

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Oriole Park at Camden Yards, 2009 Topps Orioles Team Set #BAL15

I'll be here tomorrow. Of course, now there's a rooftop bar, a statue courtyard in the picnic area, and a lot more fans in the stands, but Oriole Park at Camden Yards remains the same ballpark that the baseball world loved when it opened 22 years ago. Tampa Bay choked away leads to the Yankees last night and tonight, so it'll take a four-game sweep this weekend for the O's to eliminate New York from the A. L. East race. That's no easy task, even though the Birds clearly have the better team in 2014. But they have to start somewhere, and I'm going to see my first doubleheader tomorrow, so maybe the groundwork will be laid.

2 comments:

Commishbob said...

Wish I could be there. I'd be holding my Paul Blair sign. Go O's!!

GCA said...

Placing bet that tomorrow's post is Chris Davis who is now out of the lineup the rest of the year.