Orioles Card "O" the Day

An intersection of two of my passions: baseball cards and the Baltimore Orioles. Updated daily?

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Dylan Bundy, 2012 Bowman Platinum Prospects #BPP64

It's been a rough few days at the ballpark for me. My wife and I endured 13 innings and four and a half hours of Thursday night's Orioles-Indians game, just to see the home team lose 8-7. I took last night off, so of course the Birds pulled out a relatively breezy 8-4 win. Then this afternoon, my sister and I witnessed an ugly, ugly, ugly 9-0 blowout loss to the Tribe. I think Ubaldo Jimenez just walked two more batters while I was typing. I don't want to dwell on the bad stuff, so...hey, lookit that! A shiny Dylan Bundy card! He threw two innings today in his latest rehab effort! He'll be back in Baltimore before you know it, and everything will be better...

No comments: