NumerOlogy website, which chronicles the men behind the numbers in Oriole history. I've just given the site an update for the first time in nearly a year, because I am equal parts technologically impaired and prone to procrastination.
As I've mentioned, I found out last May that some unscrupulous person had hacked my site to redirect to malware sites. However, I was in the process of renovating and moving into my house, and I wasn't sure how to fix things. So I put it off...and put it off some more...and suddenly another baseball season was upon me. So I finally did what I should have done months ago and emailed the troubleshooting folks at my webhost. They responded the same day with a solution that was embarrassingly simple. One file in particular had been corrupted, and I needed only to reload it and set it to read-only. Done and done. I also logged the last season's worth of uniform number comings and goings. Now the 2011 season can truly start, and I feel like a proper dope.