Orioles Card "O" the Day

An intersection of two of my passions: baseball cards and the Baltimore Orioles. Updated daily?

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Albert Belle, 1999 Topps Gallery #44

I hope that everyone reading this blog had a happy Thanksgiving spent with friends and/or family. Hopefully you got to eat all of your favorite foods, watch a ton of football (the games were better than they usually are, I'd say), and see Santa Clause roll in at the end of the Macy's parade.

I went up the road to my aunt and uncle's house in Harford County and stuffed myself with turkey, rolls, green beans with turkey bacon, sausage stuffing, mashed potatoes, and apple pie a la mode. I made it back home in one piece, and now it's about time to slip into a food coma.

There are many things that I am thankful for this year, but at the moment I am extremely grateful that I have the day off from work tomorrow. Of course, I'm also thankful that I've never run afoul of Albert Belle!

No comments: