Orioles Card "O" the Day

An intersection of two of my passions: baseball cards and the Baltimore Orioles. Updated daily?

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Sam Horn, 1992 Pinnacle #221



Whoops! Somehow in all the July 4 hub-bub, I forgot to post a card. It probably had something to do with the fact that my girlfriend and I left my house at 2:30 AM to drive to the beach...something about beating the holiday traffic. We spent the morning and afternoon homeless in Ocean City, and then passed out cold after finally checking in at the hotel. We woke up in time for fireworks, and that about did it for the day.

As a belated Independence Day post, here's (Uncle) Sam Horn. It was really just a happy accident that one of the cards I pre-scanned for the week was this one. This morning I read about Night Owl's all-Sam team and decided to piggyback on his idea. So there you have it!

No comments: