Orioles Card "O" the Day

An intersection of two of my passions: baseball cards and the Baltimore Orioles. Updated daily?

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Oriole Park at Camden Yards, 2010 Upper Deck #543

I'm running this as a pre-scheduled post because I am at Oriole Park at Camden Yards today. No, I haven't lost my mind...I know the O's are still in Kansas City. OPACY apparently hosts weddings on occasion, which was previously unbeknownst to me. One such wedding is taking place this morning, and my girlfriend (as a family friend of the groom) and me (as the date of a family friend of the groom) will be there. Given the distressing lack of magic on Eutaw Street in 2010 (the Birds are a league-worst 18-33 at home), I wish the happy couple all the luck in the world. They might need it.

5 comments:

deal said...

I think this may be the best card i have seen out of 2010 UD.

most of the set is pretty drab due to legal restrictions. But this is a cool view of OPaCY that you don't often see on a card.

Unknown said...

Kevin, you going to the National?

Kevin said...

deal - I'd agree! It's a great view not just of the stadium, but the city as well.

Craig - Yes I am. Either Wednesday or Thursday, before my week gets too busy.

Unknown said...

Great! I will be there for the full event. Need to hook up while there.

Kevin said...

Craig - Email me (brotz13 AT gmail DOT com) and we can exchange phone numbers.