Orioles Card "O" the Day

An intersection of two of my passions: baseball cards and the Baltimore Orioles. Updated daily?

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Mike Devereaux, 1994 Fleer Flair #252

You might've noticed that I disappeared for a week. There's a hell of a lot going on in my world right now, and I'm trying to make sense of it all. But I can still take solace in the nonsensical, like Mike Devereaux fighting a slightly larger Mike Devereaux. Which is mightier? Little Devo's Bat of Truth or Big Devo's Fist of Justice? There are no wrong answers.

1 comment:

Zach said...

I think the Fleer Flair cardboard stock trumps them both. Hey speaking of Trump, I always thought David Segui was a yuge loser, and I can admit it now because I don't have to be politically correct.

In all seriousness, I hope you're doing alright, big guy!