Orioles Card "O" the Day

An intersection of two of my passions: baseball cards and the Baltimore Orioles. Updated daily?

Monday, July 7, 2014

Nolan Reimold, 2010 Upper Deck #76

So long, Nolan Reimold. I hope for your own sake that you're finally healthy and pain-free, but I hope you understand that I can't exactly wish you success as long as you're playing in the Great White North for the Orioles' closest pursuers. I'll still remember you fondly for games and moments like the May 27, 2009 11th-inning walkoff homer, or your 2-for-3 outing with a walk, a steal, a homer, and two RBI on September 16, 2011 (I mention this because I was there), or of course, your game-tying double and game-winning run on September 28, 2011 - the day the O's and Rays conspired to eliminate Boston from playoff contention. Thanks for those memories, Nolan.

No comments: