Orioles Card "O" the Day

An intersection of two of my passions: baseball cards and the Baltimore Orioles. Updated daily?

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Cal Ripken, Sr. and Cal Ripken, Jr., 1985 Fleer #641

Happy Father's Day to all of the dads out there, especially my own. I have nothing but love and respect for the man who took me to my first Orioles game, passed along his goofy sense of humor, and freely gave his time, love, and support whenever it was needed. My father has been there for me for 32 years now, and I know that he'll be a fantastic grandfather when the time comes. Thanks, Dad.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's crappy. I got a blaster box at Target today and ended up with Machado, Gonzalez,Norris reg and refractor. Also 1st home run of chris davis and adam jones(not in orioles uniform obviously)