Orioles Card "O" the Day

An intersection of two of my passions: baseball cards and the Baltimore Orioles. Updated daily?

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Brad Pennington, 1993 Fleer Final Edition #F-163

On this, my 32nd Thanksgiving, I am grateful for many things, including:

-My loving family, with whom I just had a joyous and delicious holiday dinner.

-My beautiful, bright, caring wife. I'm looking forward to spending many more holiday seasons with her.

-My job, which helps me to afford the important things like food, shelter, Internet access, and baseball cards.

-The Orioles, who are a competitive organization once again. They're not pinning their hopes to hard-throwing, no-technique dinguses like Brad Pennington.

-And of course you, dear readers, who repay my time and efforts on this blog with your comments and occasional cards and oddball memorabilia. Thank you, thank you!

No comments: