Orioles Card "O" the Day

An intersection of two of my passions: baseball cards and the Baltimore Orioles. Updated daily?

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Roberto Alomar, 1997 Fleer #696

Happy 12/12/12 to you all! I'm sure most of us aren't celebrating the last "repeating number date" of our lifetime in any particular way, especially with all of those more prominent December holidays hogging all of the attention. But one Hall of Fame #12 is making it a very special day indeed. Roberto Alomar got married to his second wife Kim today in Toronto, and hopefully the second time will be a charm for him. I'm sure Canada is lovely in December. Personally, I'd be willing to wait a few months for a chance at warmer weather...of course it was a sunny and pleasant 45 today in Baltimore, so what do I know?

No comments: