Orioles Card "O" the Day

An intersection of two of my passions: baseball cards and the Baltimore Orioles. Updated daily?

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Kevin Millwood, 2010 Topps Update Series #US255

Right. So this card was supposed to be published yesterday, on the occasion of Kevin Millwood's 38th birthday. But my time management skills could use improvement in general, and that ain't getting any better around the holidays. Now I'm saying hello and goodbye and Merry Christmas, if you choose to celebrate it. I'm on my way to Charlotte in about seven hours, and I don't have any cards scanned for the rest of the week while I'm away. (See previous statement about time management skills and a personal lack thereof.) I will see you on Sunday or Monday, but until then you get a vacation from me as I get a vacation from everything else in my own life. Be good!

No comments: