Orioles Card "O" the Day

An intersection of two of my passions: baseball cards and the Baltimore Orioles. Updated daily?

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Chris Singleton, 2002 Fleer Box Score #18

I know that many of you don't follow Twitter, or see the usefulness in it, and I'm still not sure that I can blame you. But I often feel that my life could use a bit more inanity from obscure public figures, and that's one thing that Twitter does exceedingly well. Today, I discovered that former Orioles (and White Sox and Athletics and Devil Rays) outfielder Chris Singleton tweets his innermost thoughts under the user name c_singleton. Chris currently works for ESPN as a baseball analyst; fancy that! So what sort of pearls of wisdom has Chris shared with the fine folks of Twitter lately? Observe:

-"Women be shopping!"

-
need an optimum nutrition protein shake. what r the chances of finding one in the bronx? probably not.

-
Riding into NYC with Tim Kurkjian. He's doing a radio interview while driving and I'm in the backseat praying! LOL.

-
Need a little motivation for my workout. Was so much easier when I was getting paid to stay "lean and mean". Now I'm just mean. LOL.

-
Just saw that Lebron wants to dunk and shatter the glass on George W. Bush. Strong statement. Curious why exactly since he's not a hooper.

It's like looking directly into his soul.

2 comments:

Paul said...

He is a pretty good commentator. I like him.

jacobmrley said...

"women be shoppin'"

shouldn't they be in the kitchen?