Orioles Card "O" the Day

An intersection of two of my passions: baseball cards and the Baltimore Orioles. Updated daily?

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Eddie Murray, 1986 Donruss 3x5 All-Stars #13

I've spent much of the past week helping my girlfriend move all of her worldly possessions into my little rowhouse. So this place is in even greater disarray than usual, my body is bruised, and I'm resorting to that old fallback: lookit this slightly oversized Eddie Murray card! It's huge! (Compared to an Allen and Ginter mini parallel, maybe.) No one else could make those bright orange wristbands work, especially considering that they don't even match the shade used elsewhere in the Orioles' uniform. Thanks, Eddie. You're always here for me in a pinch.

3 comments:

Oriolephan said...

maybe having steady eddie here will start a win streak at the beginning of the season harking back to the postseason

Zach said...

You should've asked Eddie to come over and stare at her stuff until it put itself in the right places.

Kevin said...

Oriolephan - So far, so good!

Zach - I wonder if he does housecalls...