Orioles Card "O" the Day

An intersection of two of my passions: baseball cards and the Baltimore Orioles. Updated daily?

Friday, December 7, 2012

Vintage Fridays: Baltimore Orioles, 1974 Topps Team Checklist

For the first Friday of December, I thought this team checklist with its Christmasy colors would be an appropriate choice. As you can see, it features facsimiles of several Orioles' signatures: Andy Etchebarren, Dave McNally, Boog Powell, Jim Palmer, Don Baylor, Paul Blair, Brooks Robinson, Mark Belanger, Earl Williams, Mike Cuellar (I think), Bobby Grich, and Tommy Davis. The card back lists all 28 O's cards included in the 1974 Topps base set, along with uniform number and position where applicable. As an added bonus, my copy has most of the check boxes filled in with pencil. I also have checklists for the Astros, Royals, Twins, and Mets. Isn't that special?

No comments: