Orioles Card "O" the Day

An intersection of two of my passions: baseball cards and the Baltimore Orioles. Updated daily?

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

B.J. Surhoff, 1997 Fleer Ultra #423

Well, it's past my bedtime, so enjoy the often-intense B.J. Surhoff actually cracking a smile in this candid spring training photo. B.J. is just one of the former Orioles lending a helping hand in Sarasota this year as an instructor, joining former teammates such as Brady Anderson, Mike Bordick, Chris Hoiles, and Alan Mills.

1 comment:

Epic410 said...

B.J. Surhoff was a fierce competitor. When he would go up to bat, he was in his own world. He turned into a very capable left fielder too! I remember imitating his sliding catches as a kid when we would play sandlot ball in the Baltimore summers! I really like you blog, since I have found it I check it out daily. I've started to collect cards again, and like you I am a die hard Orioles fan. Keep it up man!!