Orioles Card "O" the Day

An intersection of two of my passions: baseball cards and the Baltimore Orioles. Updated daily?

Friday, July 1, 2011

Vintage Fridays: Boog Powell, 1978 TCMA The 1960's #80

This is the first of two Saturday night posts, this one being backdated to Friday. You didn't really think that I'd make it through a whole week of prescheduled vacation posts without incident, did you? When I was scanning cards last week, I miscounted and finished one short. By the time I realized this, I just didn't have the time to go back and correct my mistake. So now that I'm home again, I'm putting it right. I went with Boog Powell since I saw his likeness looming large over the Ocean City Boardwalk several times over the past week. There is of course a Boog's Barbecue down near the Inlet, and another being built nearby on Route 50. It's always nice to have a little Baltimore flavor at hand when you're away from home.

No comments: