Orioles Card "O" the Day

An intersection of two of my passions: baseball cards and the Baltimore Orioles. Updated daily?

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Mike Devereaux, 1991 Fleer #469

It's been a couple years since I posted Orioles-specific want lists for all of the Topps base sets on my other blog. I've done a pretty good job of maintaining them, but to date I still haven't expanded to cover other sets and brands. I really need to get on the ball. Last weekend I was picking through a box of cheapie 1980s-2000s Orioles and something compelled me to pick up this card, even though I've seen so much junk wax for my favorite team that my first assumption would be that there couldn't possibly be any O's that I lack from that era. But sure enough, I didn't have Mike Devereaux in Banana Land in my collection. What's more, there are still eight cards left for me to get from the dime-a-million 1991 Fleer set. Guess I'd better get crackin'.

No comments: