Orioles Card "O" the Day

An intersection of two of my passions: baseball cards and the Baltimore Orioles. Updated daily?

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Craig Tatum, 2010 Orioles Postcards

I'm briefly coming up for air between the Orioles FanFest and an evening out with friends. Here's the first autograph that I collected today, trusty backup catcher Craig Tatum. "Tater" was the only featured player who I didn't have a card for, as it's hard for the role players to get their just due in card sets these days. Fortunately, the O's produce these postcard-sized prints for their players, coaches, and alumni to sign. I'm going to count this as a card. Craig's signature is fairly legible, and I appreciate that he included his uniform number. As for the card itself, it's a pretty nice action photo; the dude has a cannon for an arm.

No comments: